Theresa May is being asked to resign, after disgracing Britain in front of the entire world [VIDEO] from The Canary on 30th January 2017
TruthExaminer.com brings you the latest news in politics, entertainment, local and world events, opinion, viral content and videos.
Source: The White House Is Now THREATENING Prince Charles, THIS IS INSANE! | TruthExaminer.com | so mobo who do you choose trump or charlie it seems you cannot have both .
Source: Netanyahu, Trump to meet February 15; PM to urge new Iran sanctions after missile test – Israel News – Haaretz.com netanyahu to do some serious arse licking let us hope mr trump trumps!.
Here’s a quick roundup of this afternoon’s news on President Trump’s immigration order. You might be especially interested in the last one:
- Hundreds of State Department employees have signed a “Dissent Memo” arguing that Trump’s order is disastrous for American interests. I don’t think I have to tell you Trump’s reaction to this.
- The acting attorney general, a holdover from the Obama administration, ordered the Department of Justice not to defend the order in court.
- Trump quickly fired her.
- A handful of congressional Republicans are annoyed by Trump’s insistence that he sought their input. Here’s the Washington Post: “Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said Monday that he was not briefed before the order was signed….Asked whether he was consulted in the drafting of the order, Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Tex.), the No. 2 Republican in the Senate said simply: ‘I wasn’t.’…Senior House leaders, including Ryan, did not see the text of the order until after it was signed Friday….Spokesmen for Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said the senators were not consulted about the order.”
- Democrats slowed down the confirmation hearing of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in retaliation for the immigration order.
- The LA Times reports that Steve Bannon views the immigration order as just the start. Brian Bennett and Noah Bierman say that Bannon sees himself as “launching a radical experiment to fundamentally transform how the U.S. decides who is allowed into the country and to block a generation of people who, in their view, won’t assimilate into American society.”
People have raised over $800,000 (£638,000) in the space of a day for a Muslim community in Texas to help rebuild their mosque after the building was destroyed by a fire on Saturday. The blaze was discovered at the Islamic Centre of Victoria at around 2:00am on Saturday by a clerk at a convenience store, who called the fire department. It took around four hours to extinguish the fire and no injuries were reported.